The Robertson County Schools “Ready to Read” Campaign is comprised of:
1. READ20: Encouraging all students to read 20 minutes a night
2. Volunteer Reading: Welcoming adults into the elementary schools to read to children
3. Ready for Kindergarten: Educating parents on how to prepare their children
The Foundation will support the above programs in the following ways.......and then some...
1. Funding for books
2. Assistance with recruitment of volunteer reading program
3. Coordination and collection of County Wide Book Drive
…and anything else that would assist the schools with their goal to have all 3rd graders reading at grade level
changing their future!